Mission & Values
To inspire each other to save the world.
And in pursuing this, to do better in ourselves and in each other.
We shall not let perfection be the enemy of good,
nor shall we let evil turn good people against one another.
In order to achieve our Goals & Objectives,
We employ techniques in technology, political activism,
intensive discussion and analysis,
awareness, and education,
and upholding a robust system
of love and support for each other.
We do this in order to promote safer, healthier coexistence
among the various intersections that bisect
our beautifully diverse communities, including this one.
- Be here now!
- Do no harm.
- Open, candid, constructive discussion
- Open, flexible collaboration
- Well-defined Objectives, formed with ALL stakeholders and impacted communities
- Respecting and maintaining Community Standards
- Managing expectations along the way
- Achieving well articulated milestones along the Mission
- Embrace of diversity, where it helps guide Our Mission
- Ongoing assessment and situational awareness of opportunities and threats to Our Mission
"You can tell whether a man is clever by his answers. You can tell whether a man is wise by his questions." - Naguib Mahfouz