Crimson Rouge Studios is seeking an experienced and passionate leader to serve as Secretary-General aboard our Production Collective.
- Compensation: $25 / hour, up to $14,420 / year
- Moderate and document meeting discussions; record decisions into Collective Minutes
- Maintain and archive Collective Minutes
- Maintain and moderate Collective Facebook, Twitter, Instagram pages
- Produce and distribute Seasonal Newsletter for Members and Subscribers
- Distribute Studios Impact Report to Sponsors, Members, and Subscribers at the end of each year
- Handle Concerns raised during meetings and events, and administer Consequences.
- Each candidate must first join and participate in a General Meeting.
- General Meeting attendance is MANDATORY and unpaid.
- Contract labor is compensated at a rate of $25 USD / hour
- Payment is made ONLY for Tasks approved in advance by the Collective.
- All Tasks must be proposed during a Collective Meeting and approved during this time by a majority of Collective members in attendance.
- Once approved and Task is completed, each member must update their Task Log, attaching receipts of all associated purchases.
- Please allow up to 4 weeks to receive payment.
Any member has the right at any time to express Concerns to the Secretary-General, regarding the behavior and decision making of any other Collective member.
Concerns are logged by the Secretary-General, including the following information:
- Individual/topic of Concern
- Reasons for Concern
- Concern is deferred to a discussion and Collective vote (AGREE or DISAGREE) at the next meeting.
- If a Director accumulates more than 3 Concerns, they become liable for Consequences.
Consequences - decided by Collective
- Apology to Complainant, submitted in writing to Secretary-General
- Exclusion from meeting
- Exclusion from event
- Removal from Collective