Crimson Rouge Studios is seeking an experienced and passionate leader to serve as Associate Director aboard our Production Collective.
- Compensation: $25 / hour, up to $14,420 / year
- Host General Meetings bi-weekly via Zoom
- Administer Twitch streams
- Identify potential Sponsors and Collaborators; contact them about working together
- Participate in the Production Collective of each all Studio events
- May edit Collective Minutes, at any time
- Each candidate must first join and participate in a General Meeting.
- General Meeting attendance is MANDATORY and unpaid.
- Contract labor is compensated at a rate of $25 USD / hour
- Payment is made ONLY for Tasks approved in advance by the Collective.
- All Tasks must be proposed during a Collective Meeting and approved during this time by a majority of Collective members in attendance.
- Once approved and Task is completed, each member must update their Task Log, attaching receipts of all associated purchases.
- Please allow up to 4 weeks to receive payment.
Any member has the right at any time to express Concerns to the Secretary-General, regarding the behavior and decision making of any other Collective member.