11. Kingdom Of Billions
Scene 1: Approach Nest
- Calm harbor, approaching (by canoe) Asian-style megalopolis (e.g. Tokyo, Shanghai, Hong Kong)
- Pan away, panoramic view of infinite near-future skyline (concrete/glass/steel), adorned with vines and tendrils virally spreading from a central source.
- Source of vines/foliage web is the Nest, a tall observation tower (e.g. Space Needle) crowned in the form of an upside-down cone to resemble a hornets’ nest.
- Pleasantly greeted by the President, who gives an inspirational tour of Nest's social /financial/creative networking products.
- President offers to join him for a bong together.
- Player politely refuses, inquires to President on how one might turn off the Nest, temporarily in order to toke up discreetly.
- Repeatedly brushing aside these questions, President continues on tour.
- Suddenly, Hornut (Queen Bee) enters and demands to see President in her office. President abruptly leaves.
- Alone, Player proceeds
- Boss: Hornut, the queen-bee
- Stage: Matrix architect room, surrounded by social media profiles of boys
- Battle: Attacked by swarms of twits that fill the space surrounding Player
- Resolution: Player locates MASTER-OFF button, rushes towards. Adversaries too distracted to care very much, except for Hornut.
- Hornut confronts Player, tries to charm Player away from OFF button, lures Player to smoke a joint, in order to later blackmail him with police, work, family, etc.
- Player smokes the joint and proceeds to activate MASTER-OFF button.